Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Listen Up: Week #5

I'm a few weeks behind.

Will you ever forgive me?

I will just jump right into the music. Wait that sounds cheesy.

Today's album is by an artist I have grown to like, Miss Ellie Gouding!

You may have heard "Lights" on repeat this summer. My current fav is "Anything Could Happen". As I was watching last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, I thought I noticed her distinct style towards the end of the show. After some researching, I confirmed it that "Dead In The Water" was featured in Grey's.

Here are the tracks from her album titled Halcyon.


Don't Say A Word
My Blood
Anything Could Happen
Only You
Halcyon
Figure 8
Joy
Hanging On
Explosions
I Know You Care
Atlantis
Dead In The Water
I Need Your Love (Feat. Calvin Harris)
Lights


So if you are tired of your current tunes, add these in your regular rotation. I'm sure they will bring some excitement to your day!

On the school side of things, I had some classroom observations today and a meeting tonight with NAEYC. Lots of good stuff.

Off the finish up homework before bed! Goodnight friends!

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment