Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's for Dinner?

Since the weather is not so nice, I wanted to make something warm and toasty tonight. And I found the perfect recipe the other day. The best part? I had all the ingredients in my fridge already. I love when this happens. 

Found this gem on Pinterest: Bubble Up Pizza!

What you'll need (keep in mind, when I make something, I am usually only cooking for myself, so I would maybe double this if you are looking to feed more):

Jar of pizza sauce (I had a jar already open, it was the perfect amount!)
1 can biscuits 
Cheese 
Pizza Toppings 
Spices

Fire up that oven to 350.
  
Cut biscuits into quarters. This would be super fun for kids to do!

Mix sauce and quartered biscuits together.
                  
Put into a sprayed pan.
Cover with cheese and toppings to your liking. I left off toppings, but this would be great with just about anything you like!
I have a favorite seasoning my dad gave me that I always put on pizza, so this went on after the cheese.
 Cook at 350 for 20-25 mins. 
 
Remove from oven let it cool before serving.
 
It was really hard to wait for it to cool, I wanted to eat it right away.
 
This will definitely be added to my dinner rotation. It's very easy and is just plain good. I served this with a side of American Idol - it's boy's night. I can't wait to see where this season goes. 

It's almost the weekend! We are getting snow tonight, everyone is hoping for a snow day. I'm not getting my hopes up. 

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment