Sunday, January 13, 2013

And that my friends is how you pack a car

I like to think I have some pretty stellar packing skills. In case you don't believe me, here is a picture of my work. 


Look at that organization right there. My dad taught me everything I know. I just like to think I can do better than him sometimes.
After breaking 2 ice scrapers (both from dollar store, good price, bad idea), my dad did some magic and made room for my car in the garage to heat that baby up. That way I could pack it up too. So smart. Didn't have to keep going in and out and dragging all of my stuff outside to get all wet. Good thinking dad. 

I headed out, loaded with freshly burned CDs and some oldies but goodies. In my case I refer to N*SYNC as an oldie. The awesome tunes made the drive fly by. And then before I knew it, I was back on campus and forced to start thinking in school mode. Luckily I was on the ball and very productive and left myself time for a quick run. 

It's Sunday and you know what that means! Honey Boo Boo!! I found this quote I thought was perfect for the first day of school, cause you know, gotta look good. Or in most cases, just try.

Source

Off to bed for me folks. I actually have to get out of bed when the alarm goes off. I know, sounds awful. But it's the first day of school! Hope y'all had a good weekend!


Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment