Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Listen Up: Week 1

I'm that girl sitting at the red stoplight jamming out to whatever music I can get my hands on. And when I say jamming, belting out the lyrics (all singing technique is out the window here) and getting some funny looks from the cars next to me watching me dance. Sometimes it's the a random combo of songs on a burned CD or if I'm up for an adventure, I'll scroll through the radio stations. The problem I have with the radio is that I feel like I always hear (at first I wrote the wrong here, bad self, you should know better) the same songs are played on repeat. I'm constantly flipping and looking for something exciting to listen to. I can't stand when people are always flipping through the channels on the TV, but it doesn't seem to phase me if I channel surf in the car. 

Anyway, on to the good stuff. Is it really cheesy if I do 13 songs since it is 2013? It is? Good. This week I will do 13 of my current all time favorites. 


Something Beautiful – NeedtoBreathe  
Alright the cat is out of the bag. I love NeedtoBreathe. My most favorite song by them is Something Beautiful. I've probably listened to it 500+ times. Sorry to everyone who got tired of hearing it on repeat. That's why I wanted to use it as my blog title. I am planning on explaining the meaning behind the title another time.  

Happy Tuesday friends! I have a few errands to run and a few projects to work on before going back to school. Let's just say if they turn out okay, I will share them, if not I will keep the embarrassment to myself. 

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment