Monday, January 7, 2013

Meet Max

This little guy and I go back 9 years. I had begged and begged for a dog for yearsssss. My parents moved us around often and the houses we had never were ideal for a dog. 

They promised the next house we got would be dog friendly. My mom wanted a dog that didn't shed and fit in our lifestyle. 

Enter in my best four-legged friend. 



Ain't he a cutie? I was playing around with my DSLR camera and fancy settings as I like to call them. This article on Pinterest helped.

Warning: he may look cute but he sure has a mean side. 

If you value your fingers, I would recommend looking and not touching.

Today Max and I are enjoying the fact that everyone is gone. Trust me, we needed a break from all them. 

Max loves taking selfies of himself and who I am to object? 

I am sure you will see and hear lots about Max in the future.

I best finish getting ready for work. 

Tv tonight: The Bachelor anyone??? Or is Honey Boo Boo more your style? I tweeted every line I found funny, so pretty much all of them. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is off to a great start! 

Ashlyn



No comments:

Post a Comment