Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello again



I’ve gone back and forth trying to decide if I wanna try this blog thing again. I always felt like I wrote about the same thing or I was never writing the right thing. And besides the fact that I’m a down right horrible writer. But you know what? Who cares. I don’t see any rules on how a blog should be written. I think the most important part is that it’s true to who you are.

Me? I’m nothing fancy or special. Just trying to figure out how to survive college and make it in the real world, but aren’t we all? College has been good to me. Currently living with 2 friends of mine who I am more thankful for each day (as long as they leave the kitchen clean). Staying busy with a few clubs and a super duper part time job helping transfer students. I love that I am close to home and can sneak home whenever I need to escape the craziness of school.So I bet you are wondering what I’m studying at this point. Well if you know me, you know I am a child at heart. Naturally I have the best major for me: Early Childhood Education. I love it more all the time and I’m looking forward to having my own classroom someday. 

Right now, school is my main focus. When I’m not reading, writing a paper or studying for an exam, I like to waste hours time on Pinterest, watch tv with my roommates (can’t wait to watch Sean on The Bachelor),  skype my dog, and one of my favorites: running.
Have you noticed I kinda like to ramble a lot? I promise I’ll work on that whole rambling thing, no guarantees.. 

 Well I think that’s all for now folks. Thanks for reading!
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment