Friday, January 11, 2013

Stickin' it to the man

So I found myself sitting at a red light you know what that means? Search all the presets in my car for some good music, I think so. As I'm searching for something good, I land on shine.fm where I hear the intro to "Washed By The Water". Happens to be by one of my most favorite bands ever. Naturally what do I do? Turn it up really loud, that's a no brainier. Maybe not the best idea sitting by a cop at a red light especially since I have seen at least 15 cop cars today. Okay that's a lie, but it was more than 5 so just to be safe I rounded to 15. Good thing I'm not majoring in math. Made sure to turn the music up nice and loud as a drove by the cop. What a little rebel I am. 

Source
Enjoy the start of your weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment