Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Listen Up: Week 2



Today got to be a little crazy than I was anticipating. So I apologize for the short post, but I have some reading to finish before I crawl into my nest for the night. 

Source
This week’s listen up is someone who is a newer to my iTunes library: Andy Grammer. I think of him as a mix of Adam Levine and Gavin Degraw. 

Source
Source
 
 I really like the sound of his voice and his has a “whole cd artist”. Whoa making up words on us on. In my book I think of that as an artist where I enjoy listening to their whole cd. I tend to get bored of the same artist (unless it’s NeedtoBreathe), but there are always a few I can listen to their entire cd and be entertained. Maybe it’s because I was singing in the car to it on the drive back to school? Who knows? 

If you are in need of some new music, be sure to give Andy a listen.
Here are the tracks on his self titled album:
Keep Your Head Up
Fine By Me
Slow
You Should Know Better
Lunatic
Miss Me
The Pocket
Ladies
Love Love Love (Let You Go)
Build Me A Girl
Biggest Man In Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment