Thursday, January 10, 2013

Brooks PureProject Contest

I don't usually just enter contests, but I loveee Brooks and I figured I didn't have anything to lose. And they were giving away some awesome stuff from their PureProject line. See for yourself! Ps, I took this right from the entry page:  Each winner will receive a Brooks goodie bag consisting of two pairs of Brooks PureProject shoes (Value: $200), a gift certificate redeemable for $250 in purchases from Sponsor's Web site at www.brooksrunning.com(Value: $250), and a custom PureProject Brooks shirt (Value: $26).   

That's almost $500 of Brooks swag. Gahhhh. Crossing my fingers that maybe they go for red tutus and pick me, but I am up against 100's of other crazy Brooks fan like me. I had written much more than this but I had to cut it down to under 100 words. Rolled in at 89. Score.


Well I am pretty much just sitting on the couch all night, there is good TV on (Grey's Anatomy anyone?) and the weather is kinda mweh.

Almost the weekend folks!

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment