Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daily Mile: 2012 Totals

I am a fan of Daily Mile. I like how easy it is to log my runs, bike rides and other activities. They have a variety of fields you can edit with each entry that allow you to really keep track of your training. And for my app lovers out there, there are apps that let you log your miles from your smart phone. The one I use is Electric Miles. 

They send out weekly emails with your total mileage for the week and gives you all sorts of helpful info. Another tool it offers is almost like a social networking for athletes. You can see what other athletes are doing in your area and connect with training partners. Also you can comment, like and send cute little badges to encourage others. 

Here is what the end of 2012 looked it (I started this new account right when I got to school in the fall, I fell out of using it and forgot my username that was tied to an email that was closed):




Alright folks, I'm heading to do some much needed catching up with my best friend. We are hitting up the local outlet mall. Happy hump day!

Ashlyn

Question of the day: What's your favorite place to shop? 

No comments:

Post a Comment